Is your iPhone 7 plus speaker is not working? Don’t worry guys. Many of them reporting about the incoming call ring sound is not getting and they cannot hear the song on the iPhone. This issue is mainly due to hardware or software problems. But now I fixed this problem on the iPhone 7. Here I am going to tell you some easy ways to fix the speaker problems on your iPhone.
Solution 1: Check your Silent or Ring switch
- The Ring or Silent switches are used to turn on or off your Ringer. If your phone is silent, it indicates orange light on the left side of your phone. And you cannot get a ring sound on incoming calls.
2. Hence you can check the Silent or Ring switch that is located on the left side of your iPhone.
3. If you click Ring or Silent switch, a notification appears on the screen that indicates whether your phone is Ringer off or on.
Solution 2: Increase the Volume for Ringer Alerts
- If your phone volume is too low, you can’t be able to hear the voice from your headphones or Speakers.
- There are three ways to increase your volume up.
- On the left side of your phone, Click or hold the Volume up button.
4. Go to “Settings”. Click “Sounds” and increase the volume of “Ringer and Alerts”. You can hear some sounds while adjusting the sound. If you don’t hear any sounds, you may have Speaker problems.
5. Open the Siri or say “Hey Siri”. And say “Turn up the Volume”.
Solution 3: Check Whether your Phone is in Headphones Mode or Not
- If your Phone is in Headphone mode, you can’t hear the sound from Speaker.
- One easy way to see, if whether your phone is in Headphone mode or not, you can click or press the volume button.
- Now you can see the pop-up notification on the screen- “Headphones” .
- Clean your Headphones jack or lightning Port by using cotton buds.
Solution 4: Disconnect From AirPlay Devices on your iPhone
- If your phone is connected to Airplay Devices, you can’t the sound from Speaker. So you will be doing disconnect it.
- Open “Control Center” by Swiping up from the bottom of your phone.
- Click the “Airplay” icon that looks like a TV icon. If your phone is connected to any other Airplay devices, the Airplane icon will become blue.
- If your phone is connected to an Airplay device, click “Turn off Airplay Mirroring”. Now your phone disconnect from the Airplay device.
Solution 5: Disconnect Bluetooth Devices From your iPhone
- If your phone’s Bluetooth is on, it may be connected to an external speaker or headphones. Then the sound will be played on those devices. Turning off the Bluetooth.
- Three ways to turn off Bluetooth.
- Go to “Settings” and click “Bluetooth”. Then turn off the Bluetooth.
- Open “Siri” and say “Turn off Bluetooth”.
- Open Control Center and you can see the Bluetooth icon. Then turn off it.
Solution 6: DFU(Device Firmware Update) Restore Your Phone
- Connect your phone to the computer by using the USB cable.
- Then open iTunes. And press and hold the Home Button and Power Button at the same time for 10 seconds. Then leave the Power Button. Don’t leave the Home Button until iTunes says “ iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode”.
- Then release the button or go to the Home button.
- Then your iPhone has completely black and now your phone is in DFU mode.
- Before doing this you will backup your important data.
Solution 7: Reset All Settings
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap “General” and tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the passcode, if required.
- Then again to confirm the process, tap on Reset all Settings.
- That’s it.
Solution 8: Restart Your iPhone
Force restart/Hard Reset (till iPhone 6)
- Press and hold the side button and Home Button.
- Hold both buttons until the screen goes black and wait until the Apple logo appears.
- That’s it.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 7)
- Press and hold the Volume Down button on the left side of the iPhone.
- Press and hold the Sleep/ Wake button on the right side while holding the volume button.
- Wait until the Apple logo appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 8 and later)
- Press the Volume Up button and quickly release it. And then press the Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Slide button (Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Note: Don’t press Volume Up and Volume Down at the same time.
Solution 9: Update Your iPhone to the latest version of iOS
Make sure to update your device to the latest version of iOS. To do that,
- Launch Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Now check if there is any software update available on the device. If so, then update it
- Tap on Download and install button to update.
That’s all guys, now check your iPhone 7 Plus speaker is working fine or not. If you really liked this article, then share it with your friends. Thank you…