My iPhone 7 plus has a speaker problem. If anyone calls me or I hear the song, the speaker doesn’t work. I don’t know what to do. It may be a hardware or software problem. But now it works properly. I fixed this problem. Here I am going to tell you some easy way to find the speaker problems on your iPhone.
One of the main iPhone 7 plus problems is sound won’t come from the left grille on the bottom of your phone. This is not a big problem. You can easy to solve this problem.
Some Easy Way to Solve iPhone 7 plus Speaker Problems
Solution 1: Check your Silent or Ring switch
- The Ring or Silent switches are used to turn on or off of your Ringer. If your phone is silent, your phone won’t ring.
- Hence you can check the Silent or Ring switch that is located on the left side of your iPhone.
- If you click Ring or Silent switch, a notification appears on the screen that indicates whether your phone is Ringer off or on.
Solution 2: Increase the Volume
- If your phone volume is too low, you can’t be able to hear the voice from your headphones or Speakers.
- There are three ways to increase your volume up.
- In the left side of your phone, Click or hold the Volume up button.
- Go to “Settings”. Click “Sounds” and increase the volume of “Ringer and Alerts”. You can hear some sounds while adjusting the sound. If you don’t hear any sounds, you may have Speaker problems.
- Go to and open the Siri or say “Hey Siri”. And say “Turn up the Volume”.
Solution 3: Check Whether your Phone is Headphones Mode or Not
- If your Phone is in Headphone mode, you can’t hear the sound from Speaker.
- One easy way to see if whether your phone is Headphone mode or not, you can click or press the volume button.
- The Notification pops up and says “Headphones” and then now your phone is in Headphones mode.
- Clean your Headphones jack or lightning Port by using a new toothbrush.
Solution 4: Disconnect From AirPlay Devices on your iPhone
- If your phone is connected to Airplay Devices, you can’t the sound from Speaker. So you will be doing disconnect it.
- Open “Control Center” by Swiping up from the bottom of your phone.
- Click the “Airplay” icon that looks like a TV icon. If your phone is connected to any other Airplay devices, Airplane icon will become blue.
- If your phone is connected to Airplay device, click “Turn off Airplay Mirroring”. Now your phone disconnect from Airplay device.
Solution 5: Disconnect Bluetooth Devices From your Phone
- If your phone’s Bluetooth is on, it may be connected to an external speaker or headphones. Then the sound will be played on those devices, not your phone. Turning off the Bluetooth is disconnecting the devices.
- Three ways to turn off Bluetooth.
- Go to “Settings” and click “Bluetooth”. Then turn off the Bluetooth.
- Open “Siri” and say “Turn off Bluetooth”.
- Open Control Center and you can see the Bluetooth icon. Then turn off it.
Solution 6: DFU(Device Firmware Update) Restore Your Phone
- Connect your phone to computer by using the USB cable.
- Then open iTunes. And press and hold the Home Button and Power Button at the same time for 9 seconds. Then leave the Power Button. But press the Home Button until iTunes says “ iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode”.
- Then leave or go to the HOME button.
- Then your iPhone has completely black and now your phone is in DFU mode.
- Before doing this you will backup your important data.
Solution 7: Reset your phone Settings
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap “General” and tap “Reset All Settings”.
Solution 8: Restart Your Phone
Force restart/Hard Reset (till iPhone 6)
- Press and hold the Home Button.
- At the same time, press and hold the Wake/Sleep (Power) button at top right of the iPhone while holding the Home Button.
- Hold both buttons until the screen goes black and wait until the Apple logo appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 7)
- Press and hold the Wake/Sleep (Power) button at the right of the iPhone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button on the left side while holding the Wake/Sleep button.
- Wait until the Apple logo appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 8 and iPhone X)
- Press Volume Up button and quickly release it. And then Press Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Slide button (Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Note: don’t press Volume Up and Volume Down at the same time.
Solution 9: Update Current iOS
- Update the current iOS on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
Solution 10: Use Thin Case for your Phone
- If you are using case for your phone, it may be blocking the speaker. So you will use the thin case.