Bluetooth technology becoming more advanced and very simple to use. Bluetooth accessories are being awakened from Bluetooth speakers, keyboards, mouse, headsets, and car’s system. A short while ago, some iPhone users experiencing Bluetooth connectivity fails while connecting the iPhone to Car’s system and also with other accessories. Here is the real complete guide to fix the Bluetooth connectivity issue.
Are you looking for the solution for the most common issue Carplay not working on iPhone?
Before Performing any of the Following Solutions:
- On your device, Confirm if Bluetooth is enabled.
- Make sure both devices are within the specified Bluetooth area(range).
- Check whether it is turned on and in discoverable mode.
1. Forgot Bluetooth Device and then Pair again
A lot of iPhone users said that this solution worked for them. So, you can also try this method to solve the problem.
- Launch Settings.
- Tap to Select Bluetooth.
- Choose the Bluetooth device and Tap on “i” (information icon).
- Now Tap on Forget this Device option.
- Then, Toggle the button to Disable the Bluetooth.
- Next, Restart both devices and wait for a few seconds.
- Then, again go to Settings – > Bluetooth.
- Toggle the button to Turn On the Bluetooth.
- Now, view the list of available Bluetooth devices in range.
- Select the Device to start pairing again if that has not fixed then continue t0 troubleshoot it.
2. Reset All Settings
It is the common solution for all iPhone-related problems or any connectivity issue. So try this reset all settings method to solve the problem. For that,
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- And tap on General -> Reset.
- Now, Tap on Erase All Content and Settings option.
- Enter the Passcode if asked.
- Then, Tap on Erase All Content and Settings Option to confirm it.
Note: Make sure the Bluetooth device is Enabled before pairing with the Bluetooth device.
3. Check Hand Free Memory in Bluetooth
This method is suggested by the Apple Technical support team to solve this issue. Let see, what it is…
- Go to hand-free memory in Bluetooth Car settings and delete the phone.
- In iPhone Bluetooth settings, choose the Forget This Device option.
- Reset all settings on your iPhone (not just network settings).
- Some users reset their iPhone twice a time to solve this issue.
- Now try to pair the device.
4. Clear Car Hands-free Link
Note: If you choose the Do not use erase all content and settings” option. It will erase your data on the device.
- Clear all phones from your Car hands-free link.
- Delete the Bluetooth connection profiles in iPhone Bluetooth settings that paired with hand free link.
- On the iPhone, Go to General -> Reset -> Erase all settings.
- Then pair the car and phone.
5. Reset Network Settings
If still, the problem exists then try this reset network method to solve the problem. To do that,
- Launch Settings.
- Tap on the General option.
- Now, Scroll down the screen and Tap on the Reset Option.
- Then, Tap on Reset Network Settings.
- Enter the Passcode if needed.
- Tap on Reset Network Settings to confirm it.
- After Reset, Try to Pair or connect with the Bluetooth accessories.
6. Software Update
Sometimes the Bluetooth connectivity issue happened on the old version of iOS. So try to update your device to the latest version of iOS.
- Go to Settings -> General.
- Tap on the Software Update option.
- Check for the update. If the update is available? then Tap on Download and Install option for iOS update.
7. Set the Bluetooth headset to Automatic
Many of them said that this method is worked for them. They suggested this in the comment section. So you can also try this one.
- Launch Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Then scroll down and find the Accessibility.
- Next, choose the Bluetooth headset and tap on Automatic or default.
- Now pair your device.
If you still found that iPhone does not connect with your Bluetooth device, then the fatal system error could be the main reason why Bluetooth pairing failed to connect with your iPhone, Contact Apple Support for advanced solutions.