Most Apple users are reporting about stuck-in iTunes error-39 especially when they try to delete photos or videos from the iOS device. It always shows a pop-up message on the device like iTunes error, the iPhone cannot be synced, an unknown error occurred (-39). It’s really a frustrating problem. Here, we can learn some solutions to solve the problem.
Here are some solutions which may be helpful in fixing iTunes error.
Solution 1: Delete photo caches on Mac
Deleting the photo caches on mac is the best solution to fix this issue. So, try this one.
- Open Pictures > iPhoto library
- Right-click on the iPhoto library and click the option Show Package Contents and open the iPhone photo cache.
- And Delete all photos to the trash folder then close the windows.
- After that connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Now Click sync in iTunes.
- That’s it.
Note: Don’t fear, You can’t lose any photos in the original folder.
Solution 2: Delete photo caches on Windows
- Open iTunes and sync your iPhone.
- Locate the pictures tab and untick all photos and click ok
- Then sync your iPhone by pressing the sync button(bottom) and check whether all photos have been removed.
- Open iTunes > Photos and Select all the photos
- Resync your iPhone.
Solution 3: Removing photo cache folder
- Replace the USB cable or port.
- Reboot your computer and ios device.
- Update the latest version of iTunes and reboot it.
- Uninstall any web accelerator software and restore your device.
- Delete the photo cache folder in Mac.
- Click the pop-up message button, to learn what the problem is, and how to fix it.
- If you are using an old version of iOS, it also the reason for this problem. so, update your Mac and windows to the latest version of iOS.
- Restart your device.
These are the best solutions to solve the error 39 issues. And if you know any other solutions to this problem. Tell me in the comment section below.