Most of the Apple users are stuck in iTunes error-39 especially when they try to delete photos or videos from the iOS device. iTunes error ”The iPhone cannot be synced”. An unknown error occurred (-39)” might pop up always.
Here are some solutions which may be helpful in fixing iTunes error.
Solution 1: Delete pictures in Windows
- Open iTunes and sync your iPhone
- Locate pictures tab and untick all photos and click ok
- Then sync your iPhone by pressing sync button(bottom) and check whether all photos have been removed.
- Open iTunes > Photos and Select all the photos
- Resync your iPhone
Solution 2: Delete pictures in Mac
- Open Pictures > iPhoto library
- Right click on the iPhoto library and select show package contents and open iPhone photo cache
- Delete all photos and then connect your iPhone to the computer
- Click sync in iTunes
Solution 3: Removing photo cache folder
- Replace the USB cable or port
- Reboot your computer and ios device
- Update the latest version of iTunes and reboot it.
- Uninstall any web accelerator software and restore your device
- Delete the photo cache folder in Mac.
If you knew any other solutions about “Fix: iPhone 39 Sync Error In iTunes on Windows & Mac”, inform us using comment.