My iPad can’t charge past few days. I don’t know what to do. Now I fixed this problem. Here I am going to tell you some solution to fix this problem.
Solution 1: Turn off Location Services
- Launch “Settings” App -> tap “Privacy” -> tap “Location Services”
- Then turn off “Location Services” if it is turned on.
Solution 2: Turn off Background App Refresh
- Launch “Settings” App -> tap “General” -> tap “Background App Refresh”.
- Then turn off “Background App Refresh”.
Solution 3: Restart/Reset your iPhone or iPad
Force restart/Hard Reset (till iPhone 6)
- Press and hold the Home Button.
- At the same time, press and hold the Wake/Sleep (Power) button at top right of the iPhone while holding the Home Button.
- Hold both buttons until the screen goes black and wait until the Apple logo appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 7)
- Press and hold the Wake/Sleep (Power) button at the right of the iPhone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button on the left side while holding the Wake/Sleep button.
- Wait until the Apple logo appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 8 and iPhone X)
- Press Volume Up button and quickly release it. And then Press Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Slide button (Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Note: Don’t press Volume Up and Volume Down at the same time.
Solution 4: Restore your iPad or iPhone using iTunes
- Connect your phone to Computer using the USB cables.
- Then open “iTunes”.
- Click the “Device icon” in the top left corner.
- Then Click “Back Up Now”.
- Then click “Restore iPad or iPhone”. Then you will be restored your phone successfully. Now you can charge your iPad and the problem will be solved.
Solution 5: Clean the iPad or iPhone’s Port
- If your phone’s port has any debris, dust, gunk, and lint, clean it by using new toothbrush and plastic or wooden toothpick.
Solution 6: Switch Ports and Switch Cables
- When you connect an iPad to Computer, the USB port may not recognize it. That time you have to use the different USB port.
- Some cables can be able to maintain their functionality for a long time. So you can use a different type of cables if it is able to charge your iPad or iPhone.
Solution 7: Update Current iOS
- Launch “Settings” -> tap ”General” -> tap “Software Update”.
Tips: For a Fast charging
- Turn off your phone when charging
- Reduce the screen brightness of your iPad or iPhone.
- Don’t use the iPad or iPhone when charging.
- Don’t let the Battery Charge down less than 10%.
- Turn off Cellular data or Wi-Fi while you are using your device.
- Turn off notifications.