I connected Apple TV 4K to my LG TV. But I have some problem. When I was playing a video, there is 3 seconds delay between audio and video lips move. But now it properly syncs. I found some solution to fix this problem. Here I am going to tell the solution, which is worked for me.
Solution 1: Disable Dolby ATMOS
- Go to Sound Settings on your TV.
- Turn off Dolby ATMOS in Sound Settings.
- Apple TV 4K doesn’t support it.
- Now, you can play the video. It fixed your sync problem.
Solution 2: Update Firmware
- On your TV, Go to Settings -> All Settings -> General -> About this TV. See your software version.
- It may occur because of not updating your Apple or TV. So, Update the new Firmware software on your Apple or TV.
- This solution also fixed your problem.
Solution 3: Using HDMI cable
- HDMI (High Definition Media Interface) cable is used to transmit your Audio and Video signals.
- Connect HDMI cable from your TV to the AV receiver. This solution also solved your sync problem.
Solution 4: Select Stereo
- Go to Settings on your TV.
- Select Stereo option.
Choosing Stereo option will help you to solve this problem
If you have any ideas to fix this problem, inform us through your comments.