One of the iPhone users had reported a problem that his Apple Music stopped playing whenever the display turns off automatically. Even I too have experienced this same issue while I was having iPhone. Somehow, I have fixed this serious issue with the help of my friend’s tricks. Here I am going to share those tricks with you so that, if the same problem persists you can fix the “Music Stops Playing When Display Falls Asleep” issue.
Fix 1: Reboot your device
- Firstly, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
- When the red slider appears, just slide to the power off option.
- Again press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple Logo appears on your screen.
Fix 2: Update iOS
Updating to new software helps you fix many issues like this. To update software
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Select the General option.
- Now tap on Software Update.
- If any update is available tap on Download and Install option.
- Enter your Passcode if it asked. Now your iPhone starts updated.
Fix 3: Close all background Apps
If you have opened too many apps in the background, there is a chance that some apps may not load properly. Therefore, closing the apps which are running background helps you to fix many issues. To do this, double-tap the Home button to see all the background apps which are running behind and just wipe out every app to close it.
Fix 4: Reset All Settings
Resetting All Settings will erase all content and settings on your device. To reset.
- Go to Settings.
- And tap on the General.
- Scroll down the screen and tap the Reset option.
- Tap on the Reset All Settings.
- Enter your Passcode if asked. again tap on the Reset All Settings to confirm the action.
SEE ALSO: How To Fix Apple Music Skips Tracks
Fix 5: Disable Auto-Lock
Are still facing this issue then disable your Auto-lock on iPhone.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Then tap on the General.
- And scroll down the screen select the Auto-Lock.
- Now select the Never option. This won’t asleep your iPhone While playing music.
- Make sure that it is not your device issue. Try to delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
- Check whether your device is under Warranty Status. If so, contact Apple Store.
Thus, these are the tricks suggested by my friend to fix the “iTunes Stops Playing if Display Falls Asleep” issue. Hope any of the above tricks will help you fix this issue right…? If so, mention which fixes has worked for you via comments.