Recently, some of iPhone and iPad users had reported a problem that, the Apple ID Verification on their Apple devices keeps popping up often. Even, I too had experienced this same issue while I was using iPhone 6. Then, somehow I had fixed it with the help of tricks which was suggested by my friend Alex. Here, I gonna share those tricks with you so that you can also fix “Apple ID Verification Keeps Popping Up On iPhone, iPad” issue.
Fixes to stop Apple ID Verification Pop-Up Alert
- Firstly, open the settings app on your device when the Apple ID Verification pop-up message appears.
- Then as usual log in your Apple ID by entering the password.
- Next backup your Apple device which you are using to iCloud and iTunes.
- And then update iOS by – Settings -> General -> Software Update -> Download and Install.
- After updating your software to the latest version just reboot your device and wait for few seconds.
- Again, restart your device and then launch Settings-> Apple ID Username and email address.
- Finally, tap on iCloud and Sign in -> Exit Settings
- Go to appleid.apple.com and log in your Apple ID by entering the password.
- You will see any one of the messages- Either your Apple ID Password has expired and needs to be reset (or) you need to update your Security questions.
- After updating your password/security questions you will see the main “My Apple ID” website.
- Now go to settings if the Apple ID Verification pop-up alerts and then sign your Apple ID.
- The pop-up alert will not appear on your device.
SEE ALSO: How to Fix “Your Apple ID has been Disabled” – iPhone, iPad
Hope any of the above fixes had worked for you right…? If so, share your experience with me through your comments below. Thank You…