iPhones’s Airpods are Wireless Headphones. If you take out the airpods from the Airpods Case, the will automatically turn on and connect to your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch. One of the iPhone users has the problem that Airpod Case is not charging. Here I am going to give solutions to solve this problem.
We can charge the Airpods case with or without the Airpods inside
Fix 1: Clean dust and dirt
- Wipe off the metal at the end of the Airpods with a soft cloth.
- Then clean the bottom (where the metal end of the Airpods connects with the case) of the Airpods Case.
- Make sure that there is no dust, dirt, or any lint in the Airpods Case.
Fix 2: by pressing setup button
- Press and hold the setup button which is on the back of the Airpods Case for 15 seconds.
- After you can see that the LED indicator light will turn white. Then it will flash amber (yellow) a few times and again it will turn white.
If you open the case only, you can see the LED indicator light.
Fix 3: Common way of charging
- Plug the lightning cable which comes with the Airpods into the lightning connector on the case.
- Plug the other end of the lightning cable into the USB port or charger.
Fix 4: Don’t recharge both Airpods and case until they get full drained
- Reconnect the Airpods to the iOS devices such as iPhone iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch; or
- Leave both Airpods and case fully get drained before recharging.
Fix 5: by resetting
- Reset the Airpods and it’s case.
- Sync them with your iOS devices such as iPhone iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch.
Other simple methods to fix this issue
- Keep plugging and unplugging the lightning cable for few times.
- Unpair and repair the Airpods.
- Use a different wall charger.
You can also buy new Airpods Case by Clicking here.