Recently, one of the newsreaders bought a Fitbit through the online. Suddenly, the button falls away. Next day, sent an email. Till now, no response. Is there any customer service number available to contact the UK. Think so this article provides helpful information for Fitbit users.
How to reset and sync the Fitbit Flex mobile
Check if it is fully charged. Get a cocktail stick, and find the small hole on the back of the charger holder and gently insert the cocktail stick, this will reset and sync your device.
Restart your Fitbit:
- Connect your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or use UL-certified USB wall charger.
- Use Fitbit Alta for charging. Hold tightly another end of the cable to the port at the backside of Alta.
- Click the button at the end of the charging cable for three times within eight seconds.
- After the eight seconds, you will see the Fitbit logo on the screen. It shows that Alta is restarting.
- Now, disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.
If your tracker is not working after a restart, contact Customer Support.
A number to contact the Customer Support team in the UK is 0800 069 8505.
Working hours – 9.00 am – 6.00 pm.
SEE ALSO: What is UL-certified USB wall charger for Fitbit?
To check the warranty you should contact the Fitbit’s customer support team and go into contact.fitbit.com.
To get most updated information check the Support Contact website.
There is no help line for Fitbit customer services in the UK. Instead of that, there is the best thing for US in the UK is to use their email contact.
Suggestion: If you need any help related to Fitbit customer services from the UK visit their contact page.