Missing an iPhone and find is an irritating thing, right..? Here are some points to solve the problem. If you guys have an iOS device like Apple Watch or Mac, then Hurry up to use “Siri” to find a Missing iPhone. Follow the upcoming trick to find a Missing iPhone using Siri.
- First, move to Siri.
- Then say “Find my iPhone”.
- Are you multiple iOS users? If yes Siri will ask to choose the device.
- Choose the device which you want to find and also it only how the model name.
- If Siri finds your iPhone’s it will ask to notify you through Alert noise or Location.
- Choose what your need is and then tap Confirm.
- If you choose Alert Noise it will alert sound will continue until you pick it.
Hope the above steps will be useful for you. If you have any queries regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.