If you ever missed your iPhone somewhere and searching at home, office or any other places? Finding a lost iPhone is an irritating thing right? There is an easy way to solve this issue. If you have another iOS device, Apple Watch or Mac then hurry up you can use Siri to find your iPhone. Follow my upcoming trick to find using Siri. Hope this may give better solutions to you.
- First, move to Siri.
- Then say “Find my iPhone”.
- Are you multiple iOS users? If yes Siri will ask to choose the device.
- Choose the device which you want to find and also it only how the model name.
- If Siri finds your iPhone’s it will ask to notify through Alert noise or Location.
- Choose what your need is and then tap Confirm.
- If you choose Alert Noise it will alert sound will continue until you pick it.
Hope the above steps will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.