If you want to find your Xbox 360 MAC address, follow my guide and locate it within System menu.
- Go to System Settings -> Network Settings.
- Connect a network which not using MAC address filter (temporary use any network). If you do not connect any network MAC address not display.
- Now go back to your network and choose “Configure Network”.
- Choose the “Additional settings” tab.
- Select Advanced Settings, Host Name, Alternate MAC Address.
- Your Xbox 360 MAC address will be displayed on left side of the screen look like 002234CD56EF
Do not worry about alternative Xbox 360 wired, wireless MAC address. It just used to connect internet.