Everyone is happy when they are seeing their iPhone, iPad, iPod in their hands. Also, many of the users can lose it easily when their phone in offline, even some of the users never get to know when and where they lost it. Even sometimes it will be more dangerous when someone has stolen your iPhone. But you have some solutions to track and get your phone back, let’s discuss that tricks.
When iPhone is in offline or turned off
- Launch Settings -> Username -> turn Find My iPhone on -> in that enable Send Last Location.
- You can view the last location on the map.
- To know when your device is connecting to internet, just check ‘Notify Me When Found Box’
If Find My iPhone is Disabled
- If your Find My iPhone is turned off means you need to change your Apple ID Passcode to stop the stranger from accessing your iPhone.
- Also, you need to alter the passcode of your other internet accounts like FB, Email, and so on.
- Even you should know your iDevice’s serial number if you are filing a report on your missed device.
- You should contact your Mobile network carrier. Because they can stop the data use, messages call by disconnecting your account.
Via iOS Device
- If you lost or your mobile has stolen while turned off or low battery, you can turn your ‘Send Last Location’ in the ‘ Find My iPhone’. Because which can store your last location for 24 hours even after your phone battery is low. So try to turn your Send Last Location on.
- For that go to Settings -> Username -> turn Find My iPhone on -> in that enable Send Last Location.
- If your iPhone or iPad has to Find My iPhone means you can find the location.
- In another iOS devices select ‘Find My iPhone’ in the listed applications.
- Launch Find My iPhone then type your Apple ID and Passcode.
- While that iDevice tracking the location of your device you can witness a word locating on the screen of that device and compass.
- Now you can get a notification to enable both Find My iPhone and Send last Location.
- Next, you can view a map showing numerous devices. Even you can zoom the map location to find your device.
- If you locate your device means you have some options like Lost mode to lock your device with a passcode, also even play a sound if you missed it in your place, lock it simply, or erase your data.
- Even last mode will help to track the location once your phone gets turned on.
- Then log out of your account.
Note: If you erase your device all your information will get erased. You can’t find the location via Find My iPhone. Also if you remove your lost device from your account after erasing your device, that the lock you put to stop the stranger will be turned off. That person can use your device.
With iCloud Account
- Launch iCloud.com on your PC or Mac.
- Open Find My iPhone, log in with your Apple ID and Passcode.
- Next, you can witness the devices have located and they will be indicated by green color. This too has options like the iOS device, such as a lost mode to lock your device, also even play a sound if you missed it in your place, lock your phone, also erase your data.
- But in this, you have an additional option to check battery level.
- Also, you can add your Number if anyone good heart finds your phone it may help them.
Family Sharing Account
- If you are using Family Sharing, the members in that can help you to find your device. For that, they need to login to iCloud by using their Apple ID.
- Then you can find any device connected with that Family Sharing Account.