I have Apple Watch Series 3. When I was trying to open my FB Messenger, it didn’t open and also crashed. I had tried some method to resolve this problem. Finally, the Problem has been fixed. In this article, I am going to tell you how to get rid of this problem. If you are having this problem, you can try these solutions.
Update your iPhone to the Latest Version
- First, connect your phone to the Internet.
- Launch “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Click “Settings” -> click “General” -> click “Software Update”.
Update your Apple to the Latest Version
Make sure that, your Apple Watch is fully charged.
- Open “Apple Watch App” on your iPhone.
- Then click “My Watch Tab”.
- Click “General” -> click “Software Update”.
- If an update is available, you just update it. Enter the iPhone or Apple Watch passcode if asked.
Update your Messenger to the Latest Version
- Open “Apple Watch” app on your iPhone
- Click “General” -> turn on “Automatic App Install”. It will automatically update the apps in the background.
Change Default Replies to Anything
- Open “Messenger” app on your iPhone.
- Then open “Settings”.
- Click “Apple Watch” tab.
- Switch the default replies to anything. Then close the app.
- Open “Settings” again. Click “Apple Watch”. Delete the entry what you changed.
- Then close the App.
- Now, you can open the “Messenger” on your Apple Watch. Now, it works properly.
Delete the App and Install it again
- You have to uninstall the Messenger App both your iPhone and iPad.
- After few seconds, again reinstall it on your both devices.
Enable Airplane Mode
- On your Apple Watch, enable the Airplane Mode.
- Wait for few seconds, then disable it.
Restart your Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, Press and hold the side button until you get power off slider button.
- To turn off your Watch, drag the slider.
- Wait few seconds. After that, turn your Apple Watch. For that, press and hold the side button until you get Apple logo.
Force Restart your Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, Press and hold both side button for 10 seconds.
- Leave the buttons when you see an Apple logo.
Turn on Background App Refresh
- Open “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Click “General”.
- Click “Background App Refresh”. Turn on it and set it to “Wi-Fi & Cellular Data”.
- Under Background App Refresh, turn on “Facebook” and “Messenger”.