Many of the iPhone users have the problem of “Face ID is Unavailable on iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR”. luckily, Apple support gave the detailed solution about this issue. If you guys have this problem means don’t worry. This article will help you to solve this issue easily. Here are the steps,
Fix 1: Restart your device
- Press and hold the Power Button until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- After your iPhone turns off, press and hold the Power button until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 2: Remove the Dust that covering the Notch
- If your iPhone true depth camera is obstructed means, Face ID won’t able to admit your face.
- True Depth camera is located at the notch of your iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR.
- Clean the True Depth camera by using the microfiber cloth and wipe the notch of your iPhone.
- Finally, make sure there is no dust on your iPhone.
Fix 3: Hold your iPhone in Portrait Orientation
- Face ID only works when your iPhone is in portrait mode.
- Just hold your iPhone in a vertical direction.
- The True Depth camera is in the top of the display whenever you holding the iPhone in portrait mode.
Fix 4: Update Latest Version
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings->General->Software Update.
- Tap “Download and Install” if an update is available.
Fix 5: Put Your iPhone in DFU mode
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Then, open iTunes.
- Now, turn off your iPhone.
- Press and hold the On/Off button on the right side of your device.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down Button” on your device while still holding down the side button.
- Keeps holding both buttons for 10 seconds.
- Next, release the On/Off Button but continue to hold the volume button for 5 seconds.
- If your device’ screen stays black, that means it has successfully entered DFU mode.
Hope this article will be useful to you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments.