After upgrading to Mac OS X Yosemite, Mac users are getting continuous errors in iCal for Exchange calendar. iCal no longer syncing with the Exchanger calendar.
Moreover, the Calendar can’t refresh with the account “RPD Exchange” and it shows the error message “There was an error attempting to send your changes to the Exchange server”
People are very much worried about this. So in this article, I will give you a simple solution to get rid of your problem. Let’s get started.
Solution 1:- Close the iCal and Clear Calendar Cache
- Close iCal.
- Go to System Preferences -> Internet accounts.
- Choose Exchange account and turn off the calendar. Close System Preferences.
- From the Finder, navigate to the Go menu and hold the Option key down.
- While holding down the Option key, you will see the “Library” appears.
- Click the Library and it will open in the Finder window.
- Go to the directory named “Calendars”. You can see the file named “Calendar Cache”. It should be a large file depending on how much you store on iCal.
- Move the Cache file to the trash. Then restart the iCal.
- Since you have deleted the Calendar cache iCal will crash. Just click OK and reopen it.
- At this time iCal will reload all your accounts. Most of the time Exchange account reloads itself. So wait iCloud events are rebuilt.
- Once you have completed the backup process, Go to the System Preferences again, and don’t forget to turn on the Exchange Calendars.
Solution 2: Terminate All the Calendar Process through Activity Monitor
- First Go to the Activity Monitor and search for the Calendar App in that.
- Quit and end all the processes in the Calendar
- And then simply restart your Mac.
Solution 3: Remove the account and Re-add it
Because when you remove the account that you have been using on your computer and when you Re-add it again there is a lot of chance to get rid of your problem. So try this one. For that,
- Click on the Apple Logo and Go to System Preferences
- In that Tap on the Internet Accounts
- Select the account which is synced with your Calendar Account
- Remove that Account and then Restart your Mac.
- Once again, You have to log in with your E-mail ID and Password to Re-add it again.
- That’s it!
These are the simple solutions to solve the error in the iCal and if you know any other techniques to solve this problem you can mention them in the comments section. And if you found this article helpful, share it with your friends and keep supporting iPhonetopics.com