Some of the iOS users experiencing issue that error “could not be activated iPad because the activation server is temporarily unavailable”. I have also had this issue. Then I told this problem to my uncle who gave me some methods to fix this problem. Then I had tried those methods on my iPad.After tried, it has shown no error. Now, I am super happy. In this article, I am talking about this topic. If you have this problem, you can try these methods.
Solution 1: Wait for Sometime
If you see this error on your iOS Devices “ cannot activate iPad because activation servers unavailable”, you just wait and retry after some time. Because there are many users wait for activation that’s why it shows this error. So, you should have to wait and retry is the best.
Solution 2: Restart your iPad
- Press and hold the “sleep/wake” button at the same time press the “Home” button.
- Hold these buttons until getting “Apple” logo on your screen.
- Wait for few seconds. Then turn on your iPad.
Solution 3: Restore your iPad using iTunes
Before restore, you have to backup your device. Because it erases the phone’s data.
- Connect your iPad to Mac.
- Open iTunes on your Mac. Then select your “iPad” icon at the top.
- Then click “Restore iPad”. Now, your Phone will be restored.
Solution 4: Using iCloud
- Download iCloud for Mac and open with your Apple ID.
- Then run “Find My iPhone” with your iPad. Next, connect the iOS devices to your Mac.
- It will take you to an Activation login on the iPad.
- Now, enter your ID and password. It asks your password again and you just type it.
Solution 5: Update the iOS
- Open “Settings” app on your iPad.
- Then click “General” -> click “Software Update”. If an update available here, you just click “Download and Install”.
- Next, enter your passcode if prompted.
- Click “Agree” to the Terms and Conditions.
- Again click “Agree” to begin the process.
1.Fix “Unable to Join Network” iPhone error
2.How to fix “The iPhone cannot be synced” error
3.How to fix “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” error in iOS
4.Fix “Unable to Join Network” iPhone error