Epson is one of the best printers. But the filter failed while trying to take print out. The upgraded version too has some problem. And finally, I found some solutions to fix this issue which I stated below.
Solution 1: Restart the printer
- Add and delete the printer.
- Restart your printer.
- Also, you can reset your Epson printer.
- Reinstall the printer using CD-ROM.
Note: You can change the IP address.
Solution 2: Change the settings
- Click on the printer dialogue box on Printer.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Standard under Page setup or Select the print driver and choose the current printer.
Solution 3: Router problem
The problem may be because of the router.
- Go to router DHCP setting.
- Set your static IP address to your printer.
- Finally, reboot and add the printer.
SEE ALSO:12 best iPhone photo printers to Print Pictures from iPhone
- Select Preference.
- Then go to Printers -> printer sharing on ->change the name.
- Restart the computer.
Solution 5: Changing network setting
- Change network setting as disable.
- ON and OFF WiFi settings.
- Adjust print work.
Solution 6: Deleting some issues in settings.
- Go to Library->Cache
- Then delete Epson folders.
- Upgrade Onyx to EI cap version. Then run repair permission.
Note: WLAN and Wifi should be connected in the same range.
You can print using USB or Airprint.