Many of the iPhone users have don’t know how to “Enable Dark Mode in Safari on iPhone”. Generally, it was the simple process and you can enable it by following few steps. If you guys don’t know how to do this action means kindly read this article for your easy verification. Here I gonna share you the possible steps to do this process.
Enable Dark Mode on Safari
- Open “Safari” on your iPhone.
- Now, you can search any website in which articles you want to read in dark mode.
- Tap “Reader Mode Button” at the search bar.
- Tap “Text Button” at the search bar.
- At last, you may have four colors While, light yellow, grey and dark.
- You can select the color in which you want to read the article.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments. Thank You…