Is your iPhone’s email loading very slow? And it’ll take a few minutes to load the email on your iPhone? This will give you frustration when you want to check any important emails. But now you don’t need to worry about it anymore. Yes… In this article, I will show you how to load emails fast on your iPhone. Here we go…
Solution 1: Uninstall and Reinstall the Mail app.
Guys, before doing this uninstall and reinstall the Mail app, you have to force quit all your background apps on your iPhone.
Uninstall the Mail app:
- Long press the Mail app.
- Then tap on the Remove App.
- Select Delete App and again tap on Delete App to confirm the process. That’s it.
Reinstall the Mail app:
- Go to the App Store and search for Mail in the search field.
- Here it is, now taps on the Get option.
Now try to open the Mail app on your iPhone, and check if the email is loading fast or not.
Solution 2: Turn ON and OFF Airplane Mode
Sometimes the slow internet connection is also the reason for these emails loading slowly on the iPhone. Thus, turn ON and OFF Airplane mode to get a stable internet connection. To do that,
- Launch the Control panel by swiping the left side screen on iPhone.
- Here turn ON the Airplane Mode and wait for a few minutes.
- After a few minutes, turn OFF the Airplane mode.
- Now go back to the Email and check if it loads fast.
Solution 3: Sign out and Sign in to your Mail Account
If there is any issue with the email ID, then sign out and sign in to the mail account will fix this bug. So let’s try this.
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then scroll down the screen and select the Account & Password option.
- Now choose your account’s Mail service (like Gmail, Yahoo, etc..).
- Then tap on the Delete Account Option.
- To re-add your account select Add Account under the Accounts.
- And follow the instructions to sign in your Mail ID.
That’s it. This is the way to fix emails that are loading slow on the iPhone. If you know of any other solution or suggestion, then let me know through the comment section below. Thank you for your continued support of iPhonetopics.com.