When I was trying to load an Email on my iPhone with iOS 11, it is very slow to load. Now I fixed it. Here I am going to tell you.
Solution 1: Remove and Add your Email Account
- Go to “Settings” -> click “Mails”.
- Click “Accounts” -> Choose your Account -> click “Sign Out”.
- Then again back to Account List -> click “Add Account”. Then it adds your account.
Solution 2: Delete Unwanted Emails and Restart your iPhone
- If you have any unwanted Emails on your account, delete them. Because it occupies your storage. So, your Emails will get slow to load.
- Restart your phone. Press and hold the Power Button and Home Button until Apple logo appears on your phone.
Solution 3: Reset Network Settings and Reset All Settings
- Go to “Settings” -> tap “General’ -> tap “Reset” -> tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Go to “Settings” -> tap “General’ -> tap “Reset” -> tap “Reset All Settings”.
Solution 4: Turn off Back App Refresh and Location Services
- Go to “Settings” -> tap “General” -> turn off “Background App Refresh”.
- Go to “Settings” ->tap “Privacy” -> turn off “Location Services”.
You just do both of these and after you can see the difference.
Solution 5: Install Outlook App
- Go to “Settings” -> tap “Mail, calendars, Contacts” -> tap “Add Account”.
- Click “Outlook.com”. Then enter Username and Password for Outlook.com. In the upper right corner, click “Next”.
- Select Mail and Save for enabling and sync with Outlook.
Solution 6: Turn off Handoff
- Go to “Settings” -> tap “ General” -> tap “Handoff” -> Turn off it.
If you have any ideas to fix this problem, inform us through your comments.