One day I got this problem when I was talking to my aunt and she told me that “when I respond to her she hears an echo”. I was confused and surfed the net about this problem and I saw tons of people were also having this problem on their iPhone 11 when the speaker is on. Finally, I tried some of the ways on my own and got good results. So, let me tell you “How to get rid of the echo problem on iPhone 11”.
Solution 1: Decrease the volume
As iPhone 11 provides an immersive sound surrounding experience, the increasing volume may be the reason for this issue. So reduce the volume while making or receiving calls. To do that,
- Press the volume down button to decrease the volume while the speaker is On.
- This will help you to fix this problem. If not try the next one.
Solution 2: Turn ON and OFF Speaker mode
- While receiving a call turn On the speaker and OFF it.
- Repeat this process twice or thrice.
Solution 3: Unplug the headphone
- When you receive a call, check whether you have plugged in your headphones.
- If so, remove it when the call is in the Speaker mode. Cause this may interrupt the phone call.
Solution 4: Remove the case from your iPhone
- Remove the iPhone case, at times it may cause the echo problem.
- And buy a suitable case for your iPhone.
Solution 5: Clean up Ear speaker
- The dirt or dust on the iPhone speaker , may cause this issue.
- Gently clean your iPhone speaker with a soft cotton swabs or Q-Tips if you find any dirt in it.
Solution 6: Restart your iPhone
- To do this, press and release the volume up and volume down button once.
- Then press and hold the side/power button until you see “Slide to power off ” option on the screen.
- Then swipe left to right on the slider and wait for a few seconds.
- Now to turn on press and hold the side/power button until you see the apple logo.
Solution 7: Check the Network connection
- Open voice memo on your iPhone and record a voice note.
- Play it and check whether the audio is clear without any echoes.
- If it’s clear then that may be due to network connection. So check your Network Connection as well.
I hope these solutions will help you to sort out this issue. If not try to contact Apple Support and get benefited. Thanks for reading this article, if you have any suggestions or doubts leave that in the comment box.