Data loss is a Stressful situation. Recover lost or Deleted data in your Mac Computer. The best software without any doubt is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac. It is a thorough piece of Data Recovery Software. The free data recovery software can recover accidentally deleted files as well as data from damaged or formatted hard drives. The software also supports multiple storage devices including external hard drives, USB drives, SD cards, memory cards, digital cameras, and MP3/MP4 players, etc.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac
The best free Mac data recovery software which brings photos, videos, music files, emails, and documents back to you in minutes. A complete data recovery solution designed for service providers, IT professionals and businesses. It is available for both a Windows and a Mac version.
- Ability to recover data from optical storage (CDs, DVDs).
- Scans the storage devices to find lost or inaccessible files.
- Support recovery of HFS compressed files.
- While scanning your drives, you can pause the process and come back to it later.
- Recover mov, zip, rar and mp3 files with better quality.
- More successful file recovery for FAT32-formatted drives.
- Optimized user interfaces for more intuitive use.
- The deep scan recovers formatted, inaccessible, and hidden files without overwriting the original data.
- Ability to preview the recoverable files, photos, and videos before recovery.
Data Recovering in your Mac using EaseUS Data Recovery
Recover your Mac Data in simply following the four steps:
1. First, Download EASEUS Data Recovery Software free from the Official Site and Run the software.
2. Select the specified location where you lost the data.
3. Now, Click the Scan button to find the deleted and lost data.
4. Finally, Filter the Scan result and Select the Preview option to recover the file.
Save current Scanning results for later
You may also save the current Scanning result for later without re-scanning the same set of files by using the Import and Export option.
- Click on Export Option, Select a location to Save the Scanning result using .rsf file Extension.
- Click on the Import Option, Select the File option and choose Menu to Resume the Scanning process where you had previously stopped.
Save Lost Files to Other External Devices
We recommend you to save the files back to other external devices. Do not save the recovered files to the same hard drive or external devices.
Recover Files in Various Formats
Document Formats – DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT(PPT/PPTX ), PDF, CWK, HTML(HTM), INDD, EPS, PAGES, KEY, NUMBERS, VSD, ODT, ODP, ODS, ODG, ODF, etc.
Photo Formats – JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, SWF, SVG, DWG, NRW, etc.
Video Formats – AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG(MPEG), RM(RMVB), MKV, MXF, etc.
Music Format – AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, RealAudio, VQF etc.
Other files Formats – Such as Emails, Archives, exe, SIT/SITX, FCPEVENT, dmg, pkg, itl, olm, emlx, ipa.
Supported Devices – MacBook/iMac, HDD, SSD, Memory Card, USB Drive, SD Card, Digital Camera, iPod, MP3, MP4, Video player, CF/XD/MMC card and Other storage media.
Operating Systems – MacOS 10.14(Mojave), MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
File Systems – APFS, HFS+, HFS X, FAT (FAT16, FAT32), exFAT, NTFS.
Disk Space – Minimum 32MB space for Mac installation and CPU at least 1GHz.
Supported Languages – English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, Korean.
Overall, EaseUS Data Recovery Software for Mac Free is a great app that can perform a really useful service. It is available for both Windows and MacOS and also it comes in both Free and premium versions. With this freeware, we can recover 2GB data for free without any limitations. HereBy, I recommended to download this application for those lost files by mistake. This will help you a lot.