As you all know, data Loss is the biggest issue on Mac. Most of the people lost their Mac data because of virus attack, hardware failure, operation error, system crash, etc. Are you one of them? If yes, don’t worry. Because EaseUS Mac data recovery software has come. Using EaseUS, you can recover all lost data whether you lost those data knowingly or unknowingly. Let’s see about EaseUS and how to use it.
EaseUS is a trustworthy data recovery software that recovers all lost data from your Mac. It recovers 200+ different types of files such as photos, messages, contacts, notes, voice memos, music files, documents, archived files, videos, emails, etc. Not only from Mac, you can also recover files from hard drive, USB drive, SD card, memory card, SSD, iPod, CF card, digital camera, MP3/MP4 player and etc.
Why is EaseUS?
We came across many Mac data recovery software which gives you a permission to recover limited data files. But EaseUS is not like that. Using this software, you can recover unlimited data. This software very easily recovers deleted and formatted Mac data. The main feature of this software is money back guarantee. If you find any technical issues with this software within 30 days of purchasing, you can claim for refund. More than this, EaseUS software has 14 years of experience and 10+ million customers.
- EaseUS offers 30 days money back Guarantee.
- 100% clean & secure.
- It offers free trial to check its performance.
- Scan your lost data fastly.
- You can recover 200+ file types.
- EaseUS is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
- This software lets you recover unlimited lost data.
- Free lifetime upgrade.
- You can preview the data before recovering.
- Select necessary files to recover and avoid unnecessary data.
- It supports 10 languages including English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and more.
- You can save recovered data to cloud.
How to recover lost data from Mac using EaseUS?
- Download and install EaseUS data recovery on your Mac.
- Launch EaseUS.
- Select the location where you want to recover the data from.
- Click “Scan”.
- Now EaseUS will start scanning the location that you have selected.
- Select the files that you want to recover.
- Select the checkbox next to “Only display deleted items”.
- Click “Recover”.
- Select the location to keep the recovered data and then click “Save”.
- Now recovered data will be saved on your Mac.
How to Download?
You can download EaseUS Mac Data Recovery Software from EaseUS’ official website.
SEE ALSO: EaseUS Data Recovery Software for Windows.
Price and availability
Single License – $89.95
Technician License – $299.00
Tech Specs to know
macOS – macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10. 9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Windows OS – Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003.
File System – APFS, HFS+, HFS X, exFAT, NTFS, FAT (FAT16, FAT32).
Free disk space – 32MB.
CPU – 1GHz.
MacBook Pro/Air, iMac, SSD, HDD, SD Card, Memory Card, USB Drive, Camcorder, Video player, Digital Camera, CF/XD/MMC card, iPod, and other storage media.
I hope above details have given a clear idea about EaseUS Mac data recovery software and how to use it. So download this software now itself and recover all lost data from your Mac. Once if you use this software, you will never go for another one.