Nowadays most of the people face headache while having an updated version of an application. Here we are helping you to sort out an issue that caused while dragging and dropping ringtones to iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone with your computer.
- Choose a song /ringtone and right click the song and select Song info -> Option to minimize the song duration.
- Then, Convert it as an AAC file.
- To convert tap on File -> Convert -> Create AAC version.
- Then, locate the file from the folder and change the mp4 format to m4r format.
Note: To change this format select the file and right-click on it. Then select rename and the change the format.
- Now drag the file and drop into the iTunes.
- Click on the Tones option and check whether your file has added to the list.
If not follow the steps below:
- Tap on your phone icon, scroll down and go to options.
- Then select Manually manage music and video option and press apply to start the process.
- A small pop up will be displayed on the screen. Select Sync and Replace option.
- Once the syncing process is completed tap Done on the right corner.
- Now click again on the phone icon and go to tones.
- Now drag your ringtone and drop on your iTunes.
These steps will solve your issue with iTunes. Thanks for reading and leave your comments below.