ClipGrab is a free YouTube and Facebook video downloader and converter. Here I am going to tell you how to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone & iPad using ClipGrab.
Download ClipGrab App on your PC or Mac and install it.
Launch the app and enter the link of the YouTube video that you want to download into ClipGrab.
To do it,
- Launch “YouTube”. Select the video that you want to download. Copy the link (URL address).
- Then go back to ClipGrab App. Select “Download” Tab. Insert the copied link. ClipGrab will gather all information about that video. In Format box set “MPEG4” which format is compatible for iPhone and Ipad. in quality box select “HD (720p)”.
- Connect your iPad or iPhone to your Mac or PC. click “Trust” if asked.
- Open iTunes and tap on iPad or iPhone icon in the upper right corner of the iTunes window. Scroll down and turn on (enable) “Manually Manage Music and Videos”. Then select “On this iPhone/iPad” on top of the iTunes window.
- Then tap “Add to …” on the upper right. A new screen will appear. Drag the video from download folder or library onto the right side of the iTunes window where you can see “Music” and “Movies” labels. Now the video will be transferred to iPad or iPhone.
Note: You don’t need sync your iPhone or iPad with iTunes Library.