Recently, there was a big announcement for gamers. That is, “The Sims 4” is now free on Mac. Yeah, what you are hearing is right. Now you can play The Sims 4 for free on your Mac. But some people don’t know how to claim this offer. No sweat here. I’ll tell you how to download The Sims 4 for free on your Mac. Let’s see how to do that.
How to Download “The Sims 4” for Free on Mac
- To get the Sims app, you must first download the Origin app.
- For that, go to this web page: https://www.ea.com/origin-for-mac
- The Download button can be found under the Origin for macOS menu. Click that one.
- It’s going to download the origin.dmg files.
- Now you have to move that file to the application folder. To do that,
- So once you find the origin dmg file, double click it, and drag and drop it into the Application folder.
- Now go to the application and find the origin. Then open it.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
- Enter the origin passwords and tap on the Install Helper option.
- Uncheck the box next to Open Origin at login and share hardware specifications.
- Then click OK.
- Next, sign in to your EA account. If you guys don’t have an account, then create a new one.
- After that, enter your country’s details.
- Search for The Sims 4 in the search bar.
- Now tap on the download and select the location where you want to save the game.
- And click the Next button. And agree to the user licences, again Click Next.
- Wait for a few minutes until the download is completed.
- Once it is completed, tap My Game Library, find and open The Sims 4.
- Now tap on play to enjoy the game.
That’s all there is to it, this is how to download The Sims 4 for free on Mac. I hope it’s really useful to you. If you want to see more content like this, bookmark iPhonetopics.com in your browser. Thank you.