Dropbox is one of the best cloud storage for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Users can upload and download the photos, video, files or any other contents. In Dropbox, the information will be safe always. The Dropbox gives you 5GB free space and you have to sign in with this. If you want to edit, print or share the photos or videos from Dropbox, you have to download to your devices. Many users have no idea about how to download or save multiple photos from Dropbox to iPhone, iPad or Mac. In this article, I am going to tell you how to do this.
How to Download Photos From Dropbox to iPhone or iPad?
- First, launch Dropbox on your iPhone or iPad. Sign in if you have signed out.
- At the bottom of the page, tap on “Photos” tab. Here you can see the photos you have stored.
- Tap on the photo which you want to download or save.
- Next, tap and hold the photo until the options bar will appear on the screen.
- Now, you have to select “Save to Camera Roll”.
- The photos will be saved on your Camera Roll. Now, you can access this photo.
How to Download Photos From Dropbox to Mac?
- Go to www.dropbox.com on your Mac or PC. Then log into your account.
- There you can see four option on the top left corner those are Home, Paper, Files, and Showcase. You have to click “Files”.
- Next, click Photos. Photos folder appears when you have synced your library to Dropbox on your iOS device.
- Click photos options that will show the photos you have stored.
- Now, click three dots.
- Finally , click on “Download” button to save photos.