Have you got a new iPhone? If Yes, the first thing to do is downloading iCloud photos to your new iPhone. Downloading photos from iCloud to iPhone is not a difficult thing. Here I am gonna tell you how to download photos from iCloud to iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR. Here, you can see 2 methods to download photos from iCloud to iPhone.
Method 1: Download iCloud Photos when you set up your new iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi/Cellular Data while setting up your new iPhone.
- Sign in to iCloud using Apple ID & Password when you set up your new iPhone.
- When you sign in to iCloud, all photos will be downloaded automatically from iCloud to your new iPhone.
Method 2: Download iCloud Photos after setting up your iPhone
If you haven’t signed in to iCloud when you set up your iPhone, you can do it after setting up.
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi/Cellular Data.
- Go to Settings.
- And tap on “Sign in to your iPhone”.
- Enter your Apple ID and then click “Next” at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Apple ID’s Password and then click the “Next” on the screen upper-right corner.
- Now choose “iCloud”.
- Then select “Photos”.
- Enable “iCloud Photos”. Wait until the process is finished.
Method 3: Download iCloud Photos library from iPhone
This is another method to download iCloud photos from iPhone. Here let's see what to do.
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then select the iCloud and Photos option.
- As well as enable the iCloud photo's option.
- Now, tap on Download and keep the Original option on the iCloud photos library screen.
- After that, go back to photos apps on your iPhone.
- There you can see the download photos from the iCloud library screen.
Guys, if you know any other things to download iCloud photos to iPhone, let us know through your comments. Thank you…