Have you got your new iPhone? If Yes, first thing to do is downloading iCloud photos to your new iPhone. Downloading photos from iCloud to iPhone is not a difficult thing. Here I am going to tell you how to download Photos from iCloud to iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR.
There are 2 methods to download photos from iCloud to iPhone
Method 1: Download iCloud Photos when you set up your new iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi/Cellular Data while setting up your new iPhone.
- Sign in to iCloud using Apple ID & Password when you set up your new iPhone.
- When you sign in to iCloud, all photos will be downloaded automatically from iCloud to your new iPhone.
Method 2: Download iCloud Photos after setting up your iPhone
If you haven’t signed in to iCloud when you set up your iPhone, you can do it after setting up.
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi/Cellular Data.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap “Sign in to your iPhone”.
- Enter your Apple ID and then click “Next” at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Apple ID’s Password and then click “Next” at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap “iCloud”.
- Tap “Photos”.
- Enable “iCloud Photos”. Wait until the process is finished.
SEE ALSO: How to Delete Photos From iPhone Without Deleting from iCloud
If you know any other ways to download iCloud photos to iPhone, let us know through your comments.