Lot of Canon printer users reported their Canon LBP 2900 printer not working with El Capitan and macOS Sierra. But it working well in Yosemite.
Solution : Install right software & patch
- First navigate to Apple menu -> System Preferences -> Printers & scanners.
- In Printer and Scanner settings, delete/remove your current Canon LBP 2900 printer.
- Restart your computer.
- Now download and install Canon LBP 2900 CAPT Printer Driver (v.3.85).
- Again restart your Mac system.
- Also download and install Canon LBP 2900 patcher.
- Again reboot your computer.
- Now connect your printer via USB and add your printer in Printer and Scanner settings. Also choose the suitable driver.
- That’s all. Now print your documents with out any issue.
SEE ALSO : 8 Best USB Hubs for Mac, iMac Computers
If you knew any other solutions to fix “Canon LBP 2900 Printer not working in Mac OS El Capitan and macOS Sierra” issue, inform us via comment.