In macOS Mojave, one of the new features is when you take a Screenshot, it will show you a little thumbnail Preview in the lower-right corner of the screen before the image file is saved to the desktop or designated location. It gets irritated while we take a bunch of Screenshots. Ignoring the Thumbnail Option, it will end up wherever your default Screenshot Location. Let’s take some simple steps to Disable the Option.
- Simultaneously, press the Command + Shift + 3 to take a new Screenshot or Select the File from the Menu bar, Choose Capture-> Entire Screen.
- After the Screenshot was taken, a Thumbnail will float at the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Just tap on the Thumbnail to get the Screenshot.
- Once the Screenshot utility is running up, choose “Option”.
- Choose and Uncheck the “Show Floating Thumbnail” Option.
- Then take a new Screenshot.
- Now, the Floating Thumbnail is disabled and It will be saved in the default location “Desktop”.
The Screenshot utility is a new tool found in macOS Mojave that allows users to take screenshots using a graphical interface. I hope that you have found a helpful tip to disable the Option. Thank you…