In MacOS Mojave, one of the new features is when you take a Screenshot, it will show you a little thumbnail Preview in the lower-right corner of the screen before the image file is saved to the desktop or designated location. It gets irritated while we take a bunch of Screenshots. Ignoring the Thumbnail Option, it will end up wherever your default Screenshot Location. Let’s take some simple steps to Disable the Option.
- Use Keyboard Shortcut, Press together Cmd + Shift + 3 to take new Screenshot or Select File from the Menu bar, Choose Capture-> Entire Screen.
- After the Screenshot was taken, a Thumbnail will float at the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Just Click on the Thumbnail to open the Screenshot.
- Once the Screenshot utility is running up, Click on “Option”.
- Choose and Uncheck the “Show Floating Thumbnail” Option.
- Take a new Screenshot.
- Now, the Floating Thumbnail is disabled and It will be saved in the default location “Desktop”.
The Screenshot utility is a new tool found in macOS Mojave that allows users to take screenshots using a graphical interface. I Hope that you have found a helpful tip to disable the Option.