Try the below-mentioned methods to delete wrong apple ID from the AppStore login
Method 1: Go to the Categories page and delete old ID
- Open the AppStore on the iPhone.
- Go to the Categories page.
- On that page scroll down and click on ‘Apple ID’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the ‘View Apple ID’ and Edit.
- Delete the old apple ID and put the correct one.
Method 2: Sign in with correct account
Delete the affected app from your device.
- Go to Settings ->Store.
- Click the account name and sign it with the correct account.
Method 3: Redownload the app under the new apple ID
Delete the app then redownload the app under the new Apple ID. The issue will go away.
Method 4: Delete a paid app
If you delete a paid app there is no problem. But you delete a paid app, you need the Apple ID and password to download the updated app for free. You can update an app within the Computer with the Apple ID that is used to purchase the app.
IF you knew any other way to “delete wrong Apple ID from the AppStore login”, inform us using comment.