I synced my computer folder to my iPhone accidentally which contains some pictures. When I tried to delete them, I couldn’t able to see the “delete” option to remove synced photos
Here are some useful solutions to resolve the problem.
Solution 1: Removing synced photos with iTunes
- Open iTunes and click on the Photos tab. Below that there is an option named Sync Photos.
- There are three options available in that option – All folders, Selected folders, Include folders.
- Choose the selected folders option and choose NONE of the folders in the pop-up that appears ( selecting “none” will uncheck all the boxes )
- Click either on “Apply” or “Sync”.
Solution 2: Delete all synced photos
- Open iTunes and connect your device (choose your device name from the devices tab in the upper right corner)
- Then click on the photos tab.
- Choose “selected albums” and deselect the albums which you want to delete.
Note: If you want to delete all synced photos deselect “sync photos from” and then click “Remove photos”
4. Click “Apply”.
SEE ALSO: How to Delete Synced Photos from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Solution 3: Delete photos by Syncing with a new folder
- Create a new folder and add only one photo to that folder
- Open iTunes app > go to your iPhone > Photos
- Select the folder that you have newly created and click “Apply”
- Unchecked “sync photos from” and then “Apply”
- Sync your iPhone.