Many Apple users don’t know how to delete the subscribed calendar from their iPhone after updating it to iOS 12. Every update of iOS introduces a new method for all actions. Likewise, deleting subscribed calendar on iOS 12 also differs from iOS 11.
Many people are searching for Apps/Softwares to delete subscribed calendars from their device. Here I am going to tell you How to delete subscribed calendar on iOS 12 with easy steps.
Many users said that Apple-given calendars on iOS devices can’t be deleted. You can only uncheck it. So that it will no longer appear in the calendar app.
However, I gave 2 methods to delete subscribed calendar from iPhone/iPad. I hope following methods will work out to delete subscribed calendar on iPhone iOS 12.
Method 1: Via Settings
- Go to Settings->Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap “Subscribed Calendars”.
- Select the subscribed calendar that you want to erase.
- Tap “Delete Account”.
- Tap “Delete Account” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Method 2: Via Calendar app
- Open Calendar app.
- Tap “Calendars”.
- Uncheck the checkbox next to “US Holidays” under Others. If you uncheck US Holidays, it will no longer appear in iPhone Calendar.
- Tap (i) info symbol next to “US Holidays”.
- Disable “Event Alerts” under NOTIFICATIONS.
If you know any other ways to delete US Holidays from iPhone calendar on iOS 12, let us know through your comments.