In this article, I am going to tell you how to delete old iPhone backup from iTunes on Mac and Delete iOS Software Updated Files on Mac.
Delete Old iPhone Backup from iTunes on Mac:
- Open “iTunes” on your Mac.
- In the top menu bar, click “iTunes”.
- Click “Preferences”.
- Now, click on “Devices” tab at the top.
- Under Device backups, you can see your device back and date. You have to select the one which you want to delete.
- Click “Delete Backup”.
Delete iOS Software Updated Files on Mac:
- Open “Finder”.
- In the menu bar, click “Go”.
- Press and hold the “Option Key” on your keyboard.
- Now, you get some options and you have to click “Library”.
- Open “iTunes” folder.
- Next open “iPhone Software Updates” folder.
- Drag the files to the Trash and its name will end in “Restore.ipsw”.