One of the iPad users had a list of email addresses popping on the screen including the ones that they deleted from contacts. They had an assumption that they are appearing from the cache. Here given some couple of things to delete the old email address from iPad Cache.
Solution 1: Change the name of an email
- Send an email with the fake name.
- Go to the sent folder and open the email just you sent.
- Change the name of the email in the To: box.
- Save the changes.
Solution 2: Delete the old email address for a specific contact
When you are sending a new email, the old email address is popping for a specific contact. Here given a simple way to remove them.
- Create a new email.
- Start typing the name of the contact.
- If you have an old address entry pop up you will see a blue “>” come up to the right their name.
- Click on the blue arrow.
- It takes up to a new screen at the bottom you select “remove entry”.
- The old cache entry is removed.
Solution 3: Delete a mail using previously recipients
On Mac OS X Mail app,
- At the top, choose the Window menu.
- From the drop down menu select “Previous Recipients”.
- A new window will appear and select the address.
- To remove the address select the remove address at the bottom.
Solution 4: Delete an email using remove from list
To remove one or more recipients from the list, click remove from list.
Solution 5: Delete annoying old email addresses
To clear annoying old email addresses
- Send a new email message to that person.
- Find the email addresses that you want to delete.
- On the right side click the blue circle.
- Select the “Remove from Recent”.
Now, the annoying emails get deleted.