I had installed many apps on my Apple TV. I want to delete some Apps on my Apple TV. But I don’t know how to do this. Finally, I got some method to Delete, Move or Hide the Apps from Apple TV. In this article, I am going to share with you how to do this.
If you have 4th generation Apple Tv, you can delete the apps. But if you are using 2nd or 3rd generation Apple TV, you can do only hide them.
Delete Apps from your Apple TV using Settings
- Launch “Settings” app on your Apple TV.
- Tap on “General”.
- Under “Usage” tap on “Manage Storage”.
- Tap on “Trash” icon and then select the apps which you want to delete on your Apple TV.
- To confirm that press “Delete”.
Delete Apps from your Apple TV Home Screen
- First, Choose the App which you want to delete. Then press and hold the surfaces on Siri remote until it goes wiggle mode.
- From your Apple TV remote, click “Play/Pause” button.
- Then you can see the “Delete” option and tap on it. Then enter your passcode if asked.
If you want to include the deleted apps on your Apple Tv, you have to open “App Store” -> purchased -> search and download the app.
Move the Apps From your Apple TV Home Screen
- Select the app which you want to move.
- Press and hold the touch surface until selecting app goes to jiggle on your Apple TV Remote or Siri Remote.
- Swipe right, left, down or up to move the app using Apple TV Remote or Siri Remote. If you are using other remote, press right, left, down or up keys.
- After completing, click select or click touch surface.