If you want to delete the iCloud account without a password from your iPhone, then this article will help you. In this article, I am going to share with you how to do delete the iCloud account without password on your phone permanently.
- Launch “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Click “iCloud” and then it asks you to enter your password. If you don’t have remembered that password, you just enter any digits and click “Done” at the right top of the screen.
- Then it will show you entered a password is incorrect. Reject that warning and then click “OK” for cancel.
- Then back to the iCloud and click “Account” tab. There you can see the description box. Delete the description and click “Done”.
- Now, it will show the new iCloud screen. Then you can see the option that “Find My iPhone” which will be turned off automatically.
- Now, you have to scroll down the page and click on “Delete”.
- It will be asking again to “Delete” so you have to click on the “Delete”.
That’s all your iCloud account will be removed from your iPhone.