Learn how to hide or delete purchased music from iPhone.
Turn Off / Disable “Show All” option for Music
- Go to Settings -> iTunes & App store.
- Turn off the Music switch under Show All label.
- It remove all song tracks that purchased from iTunes Match. If already songs has been downloaded on your phone, it not remove the track.
Delete Purchased music via Settings
- First backup your iPhone using iTunes (It is really important).
- Go to Settings -> General -> Usage.
- Find the Music section.
- You wii see All Music label. Swipe it to the left. It will show Delete button.
- Finally go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store and turn off Show All Music.
SEE ALSO : Fixed : Can’t Delete Purchased Music from iPhone
Hide/Delete Purchased Music from iTunes
- Launch iTunes on your computer (Mac or Windows).
- From the iTunes menu go to Store → Sign in (Already logged in choose View Account).
- Now login with Apple ID & password.
- Select iTunes Store (home icon on the top bar)
- Select Purchased option under Quick links.
- Select Music as the content type (from the top of the iTunes drop down window).
- Move the mouse cursor over to the song or track, it will show ‘X” icon. Click the icon to hide the particular purchased music.
- Now navigate back to the Library (Click the Library option from the top right).
- Delete the tracks with the cloud icon (It only removed from your library not from iCloud).
- Sync Phone to the iTunes music library. It will remove purchased music from iPhone.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store and turn off music switch.