Many of the Mac users have the trouble of “Chrome app keeps crashing”. This was the most irritating problem for users. The most simple solution is just to uninstall Chrome from your Mac and Reinstall it. Do you know how to Uninstall Chrome from Mac? If you don’t know what that means, kindly read this article and this will surely help you. Here I am gonna share the ways to Uninstall Chrome.
- Turn on your Mac.
- Right-click the “Google Chrome” icon.
- Choose the “Quit” option.
- Open the “Finder” option.
- Then, go to the folder in which the chrome application is stored.
- Find the “Chrome” app and move it into the “Trash”
Step 1: Force Remove Chrome App
It can be done through very simple steps. Let’s start.
- Launch “Finder”.
- Tap “Go”.
- Choose the “Go to Folder” option.
- Type the Command, ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome
- Tap “Go”.
- At last, copy all the files and folders and delete them.
Note: Restart your Mac after Uninstalling Chrome.
Step 2: Uninstall Chrome Using MacMaster App
- Download and install MacMaster App.
- Now, open “MacMaster”.
- Tap “Uninstaller” to scan.
- Now, all the downloaded apps appear on the Screen.
- Find “Chrome” and select it.
- Also, select all the files, folders, and preferences.
- Tap “Clean”.
Note: You can able to clean all the duplicate files, system files, etc by using the MacMaster App.
Hope this article will be useful for you. So if you know any other solutions you can share them via comments.