Many of the Mac users have the trouble of “Chrome app keeps crashing”. This was the most irritating problem for users. The most simple solution is just to uninstall the Chrome from your Mac and Reinstall it. Do you know how to Uninstall the Chrome from Mac? If you don’t know means, kindly read this article and this will help you. Here I gonna share the ways to Uninstall Chrome.
- Turn on your Mac.
- Right-click the “Google Chrome” icon.
- Choose “Quit” option.
- Open “Finder” option.
- Then, go to the folder in which the chrome application is stored.
- Find “Chrome” app and move it into the “Trash”
Force Remove Chrome App
- Launch “Finder”.
- Tap “Go”.
- Choose “Go to Folder” option.
- Type the Command, ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome
- Tap “Go”.
- At last, copy all the files and folders and delete them.
Note: Restart your Mac after Uninstall Chrome.
Uninstall Chrome Using MacMaster App
- Download and install MacMaster App.
- Now, open “MacMaster”.
- Tap “Uninstaller” to scan.
- Now, all the downloaded apps appear at the Screen.
- Find “Chrome” and select it.
- Also, select all the files, folders and preferences.
- Tap “Clean”.
Note: You can able to clean all the duplicate files, system files, etc by using the MacMaster App.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments below. Thank You…