Many people have a question “How to delete all photos from iCloud at once?”. They want to delete multiple photos at once. Here I am going to tell you the way to do it.
Method 1: Delete via icloud.com on PC/Computer
- Go to icloud.com.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Click “Photos”.
- Select the photo that you want to delete.
- Click Delete icon at the right upper corner of the screen.
- Click “Delete” in the pop-up box.
- Select the photos one by one and delete.
Note: You can’t delete all the photos from iCloud at once via icloud.com. You can use Mac/iOS device(iPhone/iPad) to delete all the photos from iCloud at once.
Method 2: Delete all photos at once via Mac
- Go to Apple Menu->System Preferences->iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID & Password and then click “Sign In”.
- Click “Manage”.
- Select “Photo Library”.
- Click “Disable and Delete” and then click “delete” in the pop-up menu.
- Click “Done”.
Note: If you want to restore the all deleted photos, follow the steps up to 4 and then click “Undo Delete”. You will be given 30 days to restore the deleted photos.
Method 3: Delete all photos at once via iOS device (iPhone/iPad)
- Go to Settings->Apple ID (your name)->iCloud.
- Tap ”Manage Storage”.
- Select “Photos”.
- Tap “Disable & Delete”.
- Click “Delete Photos and Videos” in the pop-up box.
Note: If you want to restore the all deleted photos, follow the steps up to 3 and then click “Undo Disable & Delete”.
If you know any other ways to delete all the photos on iCloud, lets us know through your comments.