Many iPhone users search the way to delete all emails at once on their iPhone. Because deleting emails one by one will take more time. Here I am going to tell you how to delete all emails on iPhone at once.
Devices: iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6s, and 6 Plus
How to delete all emails on iPhone at once on iOS 12?
- Launch Mail App on your iPhone.
- Sign in to your Mail Account with Email ID and Password.
- Click “Save” to add your Account.
- Click “Edit” at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select one email randomly. To select the email, click the checkbox next to the email.
- Press and hold “Move”. While holding “Move”, uncheck the selected email.
- Then release “Move”.
- Click “Trash”.
- Now all Emails will be moved to Trash.
How to delete all emails from Trash?
- After moving your all Email to Trash folder, tap “Trash”.
- Tap “Edit”.
- Tap “Delete All”.
- Select “Delete All” in the pop-up menu.
How to sign out of mail on iPhone iOS 12?
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down to find “Accounts & Passwords” and tap it.
- Tap “Gmail”.
- Click “Delete Account”.
- Tap “Delete from My iPhone” in the pop-up box to confirm.
If you know any other ways to delete all emails on iPhone at once, let us know through your comments.