Many iPhone users search the way to delete all emails on iPhone at once. Because deleting emails one by one will take more time. Here I am going to tell you how to delete all emails on iPhone.
How to delete all emails on iPhone iOS 11 at once?
- Launch Mail App on your iPhone.
- Sign in to your Mail Account.
- Click “Edit” at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select one email randomly. To select the email, click the checkbox next to the email.
- Press and hold “Move”. Unselect the selected email while holding “Move”.
- Then release “Move”.
- Click “Trash”.
If you know any other ways to delete emails on iPhone at once, let us know through your comments.