iPhone users complained that Cydia Tweaks not working on Electra jailbreak after iOS 11 update. In this article, I am going to share with you how to resolve this problem easily.
Solution 1: Using PreferenceLoader Package
- Make sure that you have installed PreferenceLoader package on your device. If not, you should install that app.
- Restart or Respring your iDevices.
- Enable Jailbreak mode on your device.
- Now, you can check that Tweaks will work normally.
Solution 2: Using FilzaEscaped File Manager
- Install “FilzaEscaped File Manager” on your device and open it.
- Navigate to “/Library”.
- At the top right, you can see the “Edit” option click that. Then click “More” button at the bottom. Thereafter click “Symbolic Link”.
- In this location, choose “TweakInject” folder.
- Then navigate to “/usr/lib/”. To create a symbolic link, choose the “TweakInject” folder.
- Finally, restart your device. Then re-jailbreak this.
Hope that this article helps you to get rid of Cydia tweaks not working on Electra jailbreak. If you have any doubt regarding this article, tell us through your Comments.