Emojis are used to describe our current mindset, For example, if you are angry with someone you can use angry emoji to describe your mood. And if you can’t say any words directly to the person you can just use emojis to represent what you want to say to them. Anyhow Emoji play a major role in our Chats, Posts, Reels, and so on. But do you know one thing? You can add your favorite emoji to the iPhone Status bar. It’s really cool right!! Here I will show you how to set customize your iPhone’s Status Bar with an Emoji. So Let’s scroll down the page to find out the way.
How to Set Customized Emoji in your iPhone Status Bar :
Here we set this cool feature with help of the Focus Mode on your iPhone. To do that,
- Launch “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Then scroll down the page and select the “Focus” Option.
- Here is the screen tap on the (+) icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Next, choose the “Custom”.
- From that screen, you can see the colors, Smiley Emoji, Save tag, Gift icon, Music symbol, Shopping, Paw icon, Freeze icon, World, Fire, Edit icon, Triangle, Heart shape, Star, and so on. But right now we only have 25 symbols to use. So you just choose between them.
- Thereafter give the Name of the Emoji that you like, then click the “Next” icon.
- Choose people to allow the notification when this focus mode is ON, and select the“Allow” option.
- Next, select the Apps that you want to be noticed when this Mode is ON.
- Again select the “Allow” option.
- Now your Focus mode is ready to use, so tap on “Done“.
- You can simply turn ON the Focus by swiping down from the top right corner of the screen.
- Then turn ON the Focus tab.
That’s it guys, these are the things you need to do when you want customized Emoji or symbols in your Status Bar. Okay, if you want to know about any other new feature then ping in the comment section below. And thank you for your time. Then keep supporting our iPhontopics.com.