Since updating to new version of iTunes 22.214.171.124, the Crossfader is not working properly. So, songs couldn’t change one to another. It was so annoying. One of my friends also had this problem. Then he tried many things to find solutions to fix this problem. Somehow he found the solution and he told me the solutions to fix this problem. Then I tried that and it worked for me as well. In this article, I am going to share the solution with you. If you have this problem, this article will help you.
Solution 1: Redownload iTunes
The best idea is that you should redownload the latest version of iTunes. Then Crossfader works well.
Uninstall and Reinstall iTunes
- Find and open the “iTunes” app on your Mac.
- In Application folder, find and right-click iTunes.app file. Next, choose “Get Info”.
- Now, click “Padlock” icon. Then enter your admin password.
- Under Expand the Sharing & permission, set the privileges “Everyone” to “Read and Write”. Then close the window.
- Drag the iTunes app to Trash. Then empty the trash.
- In Spotlight, type and search “Activity Monitor” and open the App.
- Remove the “iTunes Helper” in the Activity Monitor.
- Go to “Library” -> “Preferences”. Then remove this file “com.apple.itunes”.
- Finally, Restart your Mac.
- Now, you will install the iTunes app from the App Store.
Solution 2: Using a command
- Open itunes.apple.com.
- Top of the page click “Support”.
- Type “dl1814” in the “Search Support” in the middle of the page.
- It will download and follow the instruction.
If you have known any other solutions to fix this problem, let us know through your comments.
1.[Solved] The iTunes Store unable to process purchases at this time
2.How to Fix iTunes WiFi Sync Not Working: iPhone, iPad, Mac
3.How to Fix Apple TV Cannot Connect to iTunes Store Issue