Do you think, creating iPhone ringtones without iTunes or a computer is possible? Many Apple users have a doubt whether they can create ringtones on their iPhone without iTunes/Computer is possible or not. It is possible with the help of GarageBand. Now I am going to tell you how to get ringtones on iPhone without iTunes or Computer.
Step 1: Download GarageBand app
- On your iPhone, go to the App Store.
- Select Search tab.
- Type GarageBand and then click “Search”.
- Click the Download icon.
- Now your iPhone will start downloading GarageBand. Wait until the downloading process is finished.
Step 2: Create a Ringtone using GarageBand
- Then open GarageBand.
- Click “Continue”.
- Swipe the screen from right to left to find Audio Recorder and then tap the Audio Recorder icon.
- Click the Settings icon at the right-upper corner of the screen.
- Select the Songs tab.
- Disable “Metronome” and then click “Done”.
- Tap the arrow at the left-upper corner.
- Select “Instrument”.
- Click “Audio Recorder”.
- Next, click the Timeline icon next to the arrow.
- Click the “+” symbol at the right-upper corner of the screen.
- Select “Section A”.
- Select “Manual” and increase it to 30.
- Tap “Song Sections” at the left-upper corner of the screen.
- Next tap on the “Done”.
- Tap Loop icon.
- Select the “Music” tab.
- Tap “Songs”.
- Select the song. Hold down your finger on the song and drag the slider from right to left.
- Now the audio file will be imported.
- Tap on the song. When you tap on the song, you can see the white frame around the song.
- Then set the starting and ending point for the song by dragging the song.
- Drag the song left to the starting.
- You can also extern the song by dragging.
- Play the song by clicking Play Button.
- Tap the arrow at the left upper corner and select “My Songs”.
- Tap “Select” at the right-upper corner of the screen and mark the song.
- Click the Send Button at the left-upper corner of the screen.
- Select “Ringtones”.
- Name the song and then click “Export”.
Step 3: To Set Song As A Ringtone
- Launch Settings.
- Then tap on the Sounds/Sound & Haptics.
- Now select the Ringtone.
- Select the song that you export through GarageBand.
I hope this article helps to know how to create and set a ringtone without iTunes or PC. If you know any other ways to get a ringtone without iTunes/Computer, let us know through your comments. Thank you.