Finally, Apple has been introduced group FaceTime calls in iOS 12 on both iPhone and iPad. It’s one of the best features in iOS 12. Users can make FaceTime calls up to 32 people at a time. So, we can video chat with our friends easily. This is really unbelievable that group facetime calls in iOS 12. Here I am going to tell you how to make a group FaceTime Calls on iPhone and iPad. If you want to know more details about this tile, let’s read.
How To Make a Group FaceTime Calls in iOS 12 on iPhone and iPad?
- Launch “FaceTime” app on our iPhone or iPad.
- At the top right corner, tap on “+” button. Next enter the number or name that you want to call. Here you can add additional contacts.
- Below, click either Video or Audio calling which you want to make.
- After a conversation, you can cut the call by pressing “X” button.
How to Place a group FaceTime call Using Messages?
- Launch “Messages” app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on a “Group Conversation” or “Start New One”.
- In the center of the screen, click “Avatars” os the conversation.
- Click “FaceTime”.
How to Join a Group FaceTime Call in Messages
- Launch “Messages” app on your iPhone and iPad.
- Click on a “Group Conversation”.
- Click the “join” button in the FaceTime Message.
We hope this article learns how to make a group FaceTime Video/Audio calls on your iPhone or iPad. If you have any doubt regarding this article, inform us through your comment.