There are many iPhone users have been complaining that copy paste not working after upgrading to iOS 12. It’s one of the irritating issues in iPhone. Do you have also getting this issue on your iPhone? Then read this article. Here I am going to tell you some tips to solve this problem.
Solution 1: Restart Phone
- Press the Power Button and either Volume Up or Down Button until getting power off slider.
- Then drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Wait for 20 to 30 seconds.
- To turn on your iPhone, press and hold the Power Button until getting an Apple Logo.
Solution 2: Check for Software Update
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll down the page to find “Software Update”.
- If there an update is available, tap “Download and Install”.
Solution 3: Reset All Settings
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “General” -> “Reset”.
- Then select “Reset All Settings”.
- Enter the passcode if need.
- Again tap “Reset All Settings” in the pop-up box to confirm.
Solution 4: Force Restart your iPhone
- Press and release Volume Up button.
- Press and release Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
Solution 5: Restore your iPhone with Recovery Mode
- First, connect your iPhone to the Mac or PC through USB cable.
- After it connects, press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press and quickly release Volume Down button.
- Then press and hold the Power/Side button until it restarts. Don’t leave this button until your phone gets into Recovery mode.
- Release this button when you see your phone connect to iTunes.
- In iTunes window, it shows your iOS device is in recovery mode. There you can see two options that Update or Restore.
- Select “Restore”.
- You have to wait until the process is completed.
We hope that above solutions have solved your problem. If you know any other solutions to solve this problem, tell us through your comments.