I have a Mac and it’s running on High Sierra. Then copy and paste not working in Mac. I don’t know what to do? Then I told this problem to my friend. She gives some solution to resolve this problem. Here I am going to tell you those solutions.
Uninstall and Reinstall High Sierra:
If it may be the reason for this issue, so you have to uninstall the High Sierra and Reinstall it.
Use this Command in Terminal:
You can use this command in terminal and it may be resolved this issue.
- Sudo update_dyld_shared_cache
Then you have to Run the Mac and Restart it. If it not working, try also this command.
- Killall pboard
Press the hit button. And it terminates and relaunches the pboard.
Relaunch the Clipboard through Activity Monitor:
- To open “Activity Monitor” using Spotlight, just you press and hold the Command+Spacebar button and then type “Activity Monitor”.
- Type “pboard” in the Search box.
- Press the “pboard” and from Activity Monitor tap X symbol. Then the pop box will appear on the screen and click “Force Quit”.
- Then quit the “Activity Monitor”.