Are you getting bored while playing the PS5, PS4 games on TV/PC? Today the iPhone is the best way to stop boredom and play games more easily, and you can get a free app from the App store. Hereafter we can play the PS5 /PS4 game on your iPhone at the same time you can get more control over experience on the iPhone. How? just follow the simple steps to connect your iPhone to your PS5 or PS4.
How to Connect the PS5 Dual Sense Controller to iPhone/iPad (Without any app)
Here you can see the simple tricks to connect the PS5 controller to iPhone/iPad. Just simply follow the steps.
- Go ahead and make sure your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS 14.5 and later.
- Check that your iPhone and PS5 are both connected to the same WiFi network.
- Then go to Settings and select Bluetooth.
- Next, on your PS5 controller, press and hold the Share & PS button at the same time until the blue light flashing bar appears.
- Now, on your iPhone, press the Dual Sense Wireless Controller button on your iPhone. Then your PS5 controller will pair it with your iPhone. That’s it.
- Now you can play the PS5 game on your iPhone.
How to Connect PS4 controller to iPhone/iPad
In order to play the PS4 game on your iPhone, you need a PlayStation 4 downloader and installer. Instead, the PS4 app is available in the iPhone App Store. First of all, download and install the PlayStation 4 on your iPhone.
- Once you have installed the PS4 on your iPhone.
- Also, make sure your iPhone is updated to the latest version of iOS. If not, then update it.
- Next, check the WiFi settings on the PS4 and iPhone that are connected to the same network.
- Then, on your iPhone, go to Settings. And then select Bluetooth.
- Now, on your PS4 controller, press and hold the PlayStation(PS) and Share button at the same time until the flashlight starts.
- On the iPhone, Under other devices, there you can see the DUAL SHOCK 4 wireless controller option on iPhone. Tap that one. Now your PS4 will pair it with your iPhone. That’s it.
Alright, guys, I hope you’re able to successfully connect the PS5, PS4 controller to iPhone/iPad. We all gained some knowledge about how to connect the PlayStation 5, 4 controllers to the iPhone. And if you have any doubt regarding this article, leave them in the comment box. Also, thank you for visiting our iPhoneTopics.com, and once again, I urge you to continue supporting iPhoneTopics.com.